Here you can find some really useful information including:
- Human rights of many people with a learning disability and/or autism are being breached in mental health hospitals
- Centre for Welfare Reform: Individual Service Funds (ISFs), Learning from Inclusion’s 18 Years of Practice
- Learning Disability Today (LDT): New NHS taskforce and grant-funded initiative to improve inpatient experience for autistic children/teenagers
- Learning Disability England (LDE) Webinar. The Essex 100 Day Challenge: putting people with learning disabilities and autism at the heart of changing systems
- Chris Hatton’s Blog: Social care statistics and adults with learning disabilities – 2018/19 update
With lots more included please look in downloads.