Do you have a learning disability, are you an autistic person or both or are you a family carer?
Do you have direct experience as a person of using services like an assessment and treatment unit or a secure service or have a relative who has used these types of services.
Would you like to be involved in making services better for people who need to use them and their families?
We are looking for 10 people to be available for up to 3 hours a week each.
You will get an involvement payment of £10 per hour.
- Share your experiences of being in hospital
- Learn new skills about speaking up
- Listen to our people’s experiences
- Collect everyone’s views and help make sense of what people what to see change
- Share information with people who are in charge