This meeting is for the Directors of Inclusion North.
A group of Directors make sure Inclusion North is doing a good job and following the law.
The Directors include people with a learning disability or autism, family carers and professionals.The Board of Directors are responsible for:
- Running the Company well – making sure Inclusion North follows Company Law and our own internal rules
- Managing the money – making sure that Inclusion North have enough money and spend it the right way
- Checking the work we do – making sure it is good quality and fits with our values
- Supporting the Chief Executive – helping her to manage the staff team and develop the company
- Thinking about the future – planning ahead to make sure Inclusion North meets the needs of its members and customers
- Making sure people know about Inclusion North – sharing information through their own networks
If you want to find out more about being a Director of Inclusion North please contact Karen.