15 Priory Street
This meeting is for the Directors of Inclusion North.
A group of Directors make sure Inclusion North is doing a good job and following the law.
The Directors include people with a learning disability or autism, family carers and professionals.
The Board of Directors are responsible for:
1. Running the Company well – making sure Inclusion North follows Company Law and our own internal rules
2. Managing the money – making sure that Inclusion North have enough money and spend it the right way
3. Checking the work we do – making sure it is good quality and fits with our values
4. Supporting the Chief Executive – helping her to manage the staff team and develop the company
5. Thinking about the future – planning ahead to make sure Inclusion North meets the needs of its members and customers
6. Making sure people know about Inclusion North – sharing information through their own networks
You can attend this meeting if you are a Director of Inclusion North or have been invited to attend.
If you want to find out more about being a Director of Inclusion North please contact Karen.