Here you can find some really useful information including:
- GOV.UK – Disabled people’s rights: the UK’s 2019 report on select recommendations of the UN periodic review
- Department of Health & Social Care and the British Association of Social Workers – The Capabilities Statement for Social Work with Autistic Adults
- The Kings Fund – What is commissioning and how is it changing?
- Learning Disability England (LDE) – Rights, relationships, respect – social care
- LDT: Stay Up Late’s #NoBedtimes campaign challenges institutional culture in residential settings
- Learning Disability England Webinars
With lots more included please look in downloads.