We need people with a learning disability to Speak Up in East Riding
• Do you want to have more of a say?
• Do you want to get your voice heard?
• Do you want to help make services better?
Join our next meeting at:
Learning Resource Centre
and make change happen
Come and find out more about having your voice heard by becoming part of a new self advocacy Speak Up Group in East Riding.
There are only 20 places available at Worklink, so to book your place, please contact Rachael on:
Rachael.Munro-Fawcett@inclusionnorth.or Rachael – 07801 539264
When you book your place please tell us:
• Your name
• Your email details
• Your mobile phone number or landline number
• Tell us about any support you may need to take part in an on-line meeting.
To download the Speaking Up Group flyer please click here
To find out more about the Learning Disability Speak Up Group and the East Riding Learning Disability Partnership Board please click here