The project will be delivered by the Leaders with Lived Experience Team:
· Becki Parker, Leadership Coach
· Dawn Flockton, Leadership Coach
· Kirsty Morgan, Project support coordinator
What to expect:
· Initial visit from the Leaders with Lived experience Team to understand your organisation and audit where your Board is at currently.
· Training Course for 2 people with lived experience, learning disability or autism, to become directors or trustees within your organisation
· Follow up visit to organisations and individuals who have accessed the training course to agree the way forward, support any changes needed.
· Evaluate the outcomes for the organisation and the individuals involved, what difference has been made?
You will need to complete and return the Organisation Application form.
This will detail why you want to be part of this project.
On this you will also have to identify the 2 people, with lived experience of a learning disability or autism, who will do the training course to become Directors or Trustee’s within your organisation.
There will be a formal evaluation of all applications to ensure a fair process is followed regarding selection
Please note this project can only be delivered in the North East.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS EXTENDED TO 31ST MAY
Please send your application to the address below
Unity Business Centre
26 Roundhay Road