The WebApp will include:
- Tools to help identify a learning disability.
- Films that explain what a learning disability is and what it isn’t.
- Films of families sharing their experiences and giving helpful advice, positive examples and practical information of where to go for further help.
- Health conditions to look out for and advice about what to do.
- Advice and guidance about the sorts of services, including voluntary sector organisations, that can be helpful.
- Information about the importance of children and young people being on the GP learning disability register, receiving an ‘Annual Health Check’ and being immunised against flu.
- Information on rights to reasonable adjustments to services.