Sunderland People First, Independent Living Centre
The Stop People Dying Young Group is a group of people with a learning disability and families that
- Meet regularly to talk about the LeDeR programme and what could be done to make things better
- Work as a team and speak up together to make a difference
- Be positive and find solutions
- Support each other to talk about difficult issues
How they do this
- Meet up every month to look at what is happening in the LeDeR programme.
- Ask questions. Suggest solutions to make things better.
- Work together to share our skills and expertise.
- Feed back to the steering group, to help them get things right
If you are interested in finding out more or joining this group contact Karen.
You can only attend this meeting if you are a member of the group .