Here you can find information and resources about important issues.
We try to help people with learning disabilities and their families get involved in big changes or understand new policies.
We have made easy read information or resource packs on lots of issues.
The recent ones include:
- Supported Decision Making 2017
- Voting in the 2017 General Election
- Friendship booklet
- Hospitals are not Homes
- Mental Health Act Code of Practice
- Self Advocacy Project funded by Dept. of Health
- Care Act 2014
- Getting a Job - by Dave Barker with the National Valuing Families Forum and the Foundation for People with Learning Disabilities
- Understanding the Big Changes
- Welfare Reform changes
- Co Production
- Big Society
- Liberating the NHS White paper
- Caring for our future
- Winterbourne View
- Everything You Need to Know About Voting
- Transforming Care - Information Resource for Family Carers
- South Tees Provider Forum Minutes
- Choosing a Home - North Tyneside