Inclusion North's work with families
On this page you can find out more about our work with families.
Inclusion North ran a project in 2016/17 to improve how we work with groups of family carers whose views are not currently well represented.
We wanted to make sure that we understood the important issues for families, and talked to families and family carer organisations across Yorkshire and Humber and the North East.
We have produced a number of topic-based information briefings which you can download below. We will be producing more over the coming months which we hope you will find helpful.
We are now in the process of planning a ‘listening project’ for family carers. More information on this will be shared over the next few months.
- Family Carers information briefing mental health
- Family Carers information briefing around physical health.
- Family carers information briefing on isolation
- Family carers information briefing on expertise of staff
- Family carers briefing on communication