What Inclusion North does
Inclusion North promotes the inclusion of people with learning disabilities, their families and carers.
The world is a better place when people with learning disabilities are included in everything.
We try to make this happen by:
- helping people to make inclusion real - people with learning disabilities, family members, Health and Social Services, service providers and members of the public
- offering training and individual support so people get the skills to create healthy, welcoming communities
- working with members of local communities to support inclusive ways of working
- sharing ideas, knowledge and experience - locally and nationally
- building alliances that boost positive practice - locally and nationally
- coordinating networks of people who want to learn together
- promoting good models of support and new ideas.